Friday, August 12, 2005

Daily Journal 8/12/05

ok... so here's the story: people are complaining because i haven't posted in awhile... sorry... however i haven't had any profound things of which to write. in order to pacify the needs of these people, and to conquer the boredom that has become my life this week, i have decided to begin posting daily entries in the form of an online journal... aka... my day in a nutshell. these posting will most likely bore you... consider yourself warned... they shall however stop the comments about whether i still maintain residence at this site :P ...enjoy my ramblings!!! :D

8:30am - awake to brother coming into room... he wants me to get up... i yell
10:30am - awake on my own
- begin 'lounging' around house with brother and watch tv
11:50am - help brother rearrange bedroom during tv commercials
1:45pm - heidi calls... we talk... i am happy
2:00pm - make pasta alfredo while brother grills burgers... eat lunch
(afternoon gets fuzzy... but consists mainly of tv, lounging, talking)
5:00pm - domino's pizza delivery guy pulls in yard... explain that dog won't bite... eat pizza
7:00pm - go to fair with dog and brother... brother tries to pick up girls... doesn't work
9:00pm - go to subway... call college roommate... i am bringing the phone... accused of sabotage
9:50pm - heidi calls... we talk... highlight of my day... im missing her
10:20pm - call sarah... she doesn't answer
10:40pm- sarah calls... we talk... she's not in town
11:00pm - sara calls... she comes with boyfriend... we hang out for 15 minutes... they leave
end of my eventful yet eventless day

1 Comments:

At 8/13/2005 6:28 PM, Blogger Samantha said...

Wow! I was afraid something happened to you, but since someone had already commented on you lack of updates I decided not to. What have you been up to? I haven't talked to you, it seems, since those good ol'days in Trig.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home