Saturday, July 23, 2005

Only You

i really don't know how this is gonna turn out. i want to try to express my feelings in words, but i don't think a poem is gonna work anymore tonight... so i must settle for whatever comes.
it seems ever more and more i fall. deeper and deeper. but you see this isn't a bad fall, it isn't a fall to peril, it isn't a down fall. im falling not literally, but figuratively. im falling more and more for you every day.
i try so hard to be there for you. to stay by your side. but there is always a part of me that feels like im failing. i worry that the fear will never go away. it seems that a part of me is constantly fearful of losing you.
regret. i know i hurt you at times. i know there will be more times to come. even if it is just little things that don't seem to mean much. i dwell on them, its part of the fear.
my love. i wish there was some way that i could rightfully express just how much you mean to me. but in my mind everything falls short. you are the only person ive ever loved like this. only you.
forever. i remember what i told you last night. im sorry if i scared you. i wasn't looking for a response. but when i look at you i see someone that i could spend the rest of my life with. i see someone who i care and love for with all of my heart. i see someone who has ambition, heart, and compassion. i see someone who will persist and shine in whatever career she chooses. i see a great mom. i see someone who makes me laugh, someone who's made me cry. i see someone who has taught me a lot about life and growing up. i see someone who has taught me what love truly means. i see someone with whom i am happy. i see you heidi and i wouldn't want it any other way. only you.

1 Comments:

At 8/10/2005 2:13 PM, Blogger emotionsofthesoul said...

is anyone living here anymore....? :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home