Saturday, June 11, 2005

hey there

i know i haven't posted in awhile. but im not as bad as some of you. at least i didn't go a month without posting. (ahem... kaia). and it isn't that i haven't written. ive written a lot last night and this morning. i just didn't want to post them. there are some things that i write that i dont' feel i need to share with everyone... they are meant for myself, or are an escape for myself... and one other person. whether i will show them to her im not sure yet. i don't usually see her writing. most everything with meaning that i wanted to say i have already written elsewhere. but i hope everyone is enjoying their summer breaks now. it is already over a 1/12 over. sorry if that depresses some of you :P ...anyway, goodmornin' and goodbye

1 Comments:

At 6/21/2005 8:17 PM, Blogger Kaia said...

When this post was published, my last posts were on the 6th and 7th of June. I have my dates written the European way, I don't know why, I just felt like setting them that way. Anyways, it hasn't been a month! :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home