Tuesday, August 30, 2005

update

-to start off id like to curse the people who expect me to update this regularly :P
-just kidding
-well to update those of you who do not know i am at college now... classes started on monday. it has been interesting. im looking forward to almost all of my classes. i have homework :(
-i know school is starting for many of you... good luck... and enjoy your senior year!!!

i have run out of things to say... im not in an inspirational, nice writing mood right now...
-i have been listening to different music lately, somehow an additional 200-300 songs were added to my laptop... :) so i'll post clips from some of the songs i have been listening to...

I don't wanna be alone
Just waiting by the phone
I can't stand another night on my own
With a new day rising, realizing....
-
don't wanna make you hurt
don't wanna make you feel
like the world ain't on your side
like you're never gonna get it right
no i can't fight i can't sleep at night
just thinking about you girl
i'm a fool for you
yes i am
-
Sometimes I feel like I trusted you too well
Sometimes I just feel like screaming at myself
Sometimes I’m in disbelief I didn’t know
-
Sometimes I remember the darkness of my past
Bringing back these memories I wish I didn't have
Sometimes I think of letting go and never looking back
And never moving forward so there'd never be a past
It's easier to run
(If I could change I would take back the pain I would)
(Retrace every wrong move that I made)
It's easier to go
(If I could change I would take back the pain I would)
(Retrace every wrong move that I made I would)
(If I could stand up and take the blame I would)
(I would take all my shame to the grave)
-
I don't know what's worth fighting for
Or why I have to scream
I don't know why I instigate
And say what I don't mean
I don't know how I got this way
I know it's not alright
So I'm breaking the habit
I'm breaking the habit
Tonight
-
So long sweet summerI stumbled upon you and gratefully basked in your rays
So long sweet summerI fell into you
Now you’re gracefully falling away
-
We'll wake up, we'll make up and do this for the last time
If we break up, we'll wind up losing both of our minds
So wake up, let's make up and do this for the last time
-
Wishful thinking
Patience shrinking, bliss is far away
North is calling
Now I'm falling, at your feet please stay
-
All the heartache, all the pain,
All the words you said in vain, And I'll never be the same.
P.S I love you, forever and today.
Forever and Today
Forever and Today
P.S I love you, forever and today
-
Cause she's bittersweet
She knocks me off of my feet
And I can't help myself
I don't want anyone else
She's a mystery
She's too much for me
But I keep coming back for more
She's just the girl I'm looking for
-
sometimes you wonder if this fight is worthwhile
the precious moments are all lost in the tide, yeah
they’re swept away and nothing is what is seems
the feeling of belonging to your dreams
listen to your heart
-
Maybe I've been the problem
Maybe I'm the one to blame
But even when I turn it off and blame myself
The outcome feels the same
When I look at the stars
The stars, I feel like myself
-
Life is very short, and there's no time
For fussing and fighting, my friend.
I have always thought that it's a crime,
So I will ask you once again.
Try to see it my way,
Only time will tell if I am right or I am wrong.
While you see it your way
There's a chance that we may fall apart before too long.
We can work it out,
We can work it out.
-
These words are my own
From my heart flown
I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you
There's no other way
To better say
I love you, I love you...
-
-its a lot... i know... but there ya go... now ive posted... maybe ill come up with something a little more original next time...
-till next time... goodday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home