Wednesday, August 31, 2005

update2 (goal: to satisfy)

ok everyone can now thank dylan for this wonderful post you are about to read. personally i was fonder of the last one. he posted questions in my comment area for the last posting... i plan on answering those for him... thanks dylan. :P

1) Class Schedule/List of Courses:
Local, State, and Federal Government
Theology
British Literature
Micro-Economics
College 101
Psychology
2) Likes:
Honestly I think I am going to like almost all of my classes
So far... I like all of my professors
I love the campus
There are a lot of very nice people
....really too many to list
3) Dislikes:
I did not like orientation
I do not like the internet service
I don't like that I'm not in a bubbly outgoing mood right now
I don't like how I'm letting things bother me, and then focusing on them instead of school
4) Dorm:
The dorms are big... at least compared to other college's
I have wireless internet in my dorm because of my router ;)
I sleep on an upper bunk
There's Mountain Dew in the fridge
Room temp. is set at 67-68 degrees
It has carpet...
(not sure what dylan wanted with this question... good enough?)
5) Roommate
I have one roommate
His name is Andrew
He is from a town in Wisconsin about 1 hour from campus
So far so good
6) Misc. (just to make sure dylan is satisfied)
I have an on-campus job at the Warrior Brewhaus
I had homework my first day of class
I took 3 pages of notes yesterday
Books are expensive
...And I'm done
Goodbye

2 Comments:

At 8/31/2005 6:10 PM, Blogger Samantha said...

Where are you going again, Curt?

 
At 8/31/2005 9:42 PM, Blogger LiveOutLoudReady?Go said...

and i thought that id answering ever possible question posed... but no... :P i am going to wisconsin lutheran college in milwaukee wisconsin....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home